STORIES® is a creative boutique creating inspiring content including Commercials, Branded Entertainment, and Integrated Marketing Campaigns to solve brands’ marketing challenges. We are a joint venture between Hakuhodo DY Group, top-10 Global Ad Agency, and SEGA®. We have three divisions; Branded Entertainment, Creative Management, and Film & TV. STORIES® creates award-winning branded entertainment by connecting Hollywood creators with major international brands including Subaru, Japan Airlines, Reebok and Marriott Hotels through Hakuhodo DY Group as well as its international partners. We work with our Creator Collective of over thirty acclaimed writers and directors to develop and produce projects. With STORIES®’ successful branded entertainment projects, founder and CEO, Tomoya Suzuki, was selected to the jury at the Cannes Entertainment Lions 2017.
Bilingual Producer/Coordinator, Branded Entertainment
As Bilingual Producer/Coordinator, you will be a key member of STORIES®, responsible for leading the execution of branded entertainment projects, including Music Video, Commercial, Web video project by working with our team in LA and Tokyo office as well as our Creator Collective of 30+ creators.
- Three to five years’ bilingual producer/coordinator experience.
- Must be fluent both in Japanese and English
Creative Producer, Branded Entertainment
As Creative Producer, Branded Entertainment, you will be a key member of STORIES®, responsible for working with our team in the Branded Entertainment Division at our U.S. operation STORIES® INTERNATIONAL, to oversee existing and acquire new advertising projects to develop and execute on behalf of brands and ad agencies. You will source, develop and oversee execution of branded entertainment projects, including video, VR and experiential marketing campaigns by working with our team in LA and Tokyo office as well as our international Creator Collective of over thirty writers and directors. Perfect opportunity to grow your client base by working with our partners and take a leadership role within a fast-growing business.
Develop, implement, maximize STORIES® INTERNATIONAL’s Branded Entertainment creative and production opportunities
- Maintain existing client advertising business from our Japanese clients for global Branded Entertainment campaigns
- Acquire new client advertising business from brands and ad agencies
- Work with the STORIES® team to reach target Branded Entertainment profit goals by executing business strategy including identifying strategic partnerships, selling company’s capabilities to clients, and winning bids for narrative-driven video, VR and experiential marketing and advertising projects
- Develop and supervise branded entertainment shoots and oversee the delivery of all contracts, deliverables, scripts, as well as the editing & approval process for all Branded Entertainment creative
- Utilize, revise, create, and oversee creation of company’s Branded Entertainment marketing materials including presentations, one-sheets, re-caps, etc., as required
- Manage client relationships and drive the followup for future branded entertainment advertising campaigns
- Attend and represent STORIES® INTERNATIONAL at key industry events as required to help drive Branded Entertainment Opportunities
- Three to five years’ agency producer, account executive, account director, branded entertainment experience at a reputable advertising agency or branded entertainment producer for an entertainment/production/media company that sources work directly from brands or ad agencies
- Current roster of clients including brands and ad agencies for branded entertainment/video/VR/experiential marketing projects strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of branded entertainment and overall digital and/or broadcast marketing capabilities
- Experience in narrative-driven content marketing/branded entertainment development from the conception to execution of branded entertainment opportunities for clients
- Understanding of production planning, budgets, scheduling, pre-production, production, post production, client feedback, and delivery
Culture of STORIES®
We ENJOY TELLING STORIES by collaborating with the brightest new talent in the entertainment and advertising industries to solve marketing challenges of our clients. We hold a monthly STORIES® Creator Collective Party to facilitate our creative collaborations. If you would like to be part of this culture of excellence, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within STORIES® INTERNATIONAL.
STORIES® INTERNATIONAL is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No calls please.
Film & TV Development Internship (Winter/Spring)
Seeking Fall Interns for STORIES® INTERNATIONAL, subsidiary of legendary video game publisher SEGA® and Hakuhodo DY Group, seventh largest ad agency worldwide. We are a production and literary management company that works with A-list filmmakers to produce adaptations of SEGA® video games and Japanese stories as English-language feature film and television franchises for a worldwide audience, including SHINOBI, ALTERED BEAST, GOLDEN AXE, STREETS OF RAGE, and CRAZY TAXI. We are currently looking for development interns, Bilingual (fluent, Japanese- and English-speaking and writing) not required but a plus. A strong interest in video games, books, film and television and Japanese culture is a must. Otaku welcome. Interns will have the opportunity to read feature film and television scripts from Hollywood, watch and read Japanese content for English-language adaptation, as well as gain exposure to a multinational production company and practical training that could apply to a career in Film & TV. Great opportunity for aspiring writers and producers. Minimum 2-3 days a week. School credit only. US office is based in Culver City. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Branded Entertainment Production / Post / Marketing / Design Internship (Winter/Spring)
Seeking Fall Production / Post / Marketing / Design Interns for STORIES® INTERNATIONAL, subsidiary of SEGA® and seventh largest ad agency Hakuhodo DY Group. We are a production and literary management company that is adapting SEGA® video games and Japanese stories as English-language feature film, television and digital projects for a worldwide audience. We produce branded entertainment including TWO BELLMEN for JW Marriott, and are currently looking for production, post-production, marketing and design interns for this department. Interns will have the opportunity to learn the ropes of the branded entertainment and commercial production, post-production, marketing, and design process on our projects, as well as exposure to a multinational production company and practical training that could apply to a career in producing, editing, directing, marketing, art directing, copywriting, creative directing, and design. Great opportunity for aspiring editors, directors, marketing executives, advertising executives, and designers. Eye for aesthetic and design is key. Minimum 2-3 days a week. School credit only. US office is based in Culver City. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com